- It’s the third safest country in the world.
- Friendly place for business.
- Portugal ranks 29th out of 190 countries, according to the World Bank.
- Its GDP growth is 2,1% versus 1,4% in the remainder of Europe.
- 341 billion derives from Direct Foreign Investment.
- National economic competitiveness 38/140.
- Portugal has the 12th best Public Healthcare System in the world.
- It ranks 12th out 28 countries with modern highways, airports, metro and telecommunications.
- It is the 5th best country in the world concerning language skills.
- 72% of the Portuguese people speak at least one foreign language (mostly English).
- It is the 2nd best country integrating immigrants from Europe.
- Europe and North America friendliest country towards expatriates.
- Europe’s Leading Destination World Travel Awards 2017, 2018, 2019.
- European Best Destination – Porto – 2012, 2014, 2017.